Venkateshwar Global School Sector 13, Rohini is a co-educational, senior secondary institution recognized by the Directorate of education and affiliated to the CBSE.
ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR PRE SCHOOL 2015-2016 3 yrs plus as on March 31 of the year of seeking admission.
Total no. of seats for Pre School- 166
|25% reserved for EWS & disadvantaged group
|20 % reserved for Management
|5% reserved for Staff
|20% reserved for Siblings
|30% for General category
||Category I 0-8 Kms
||Category II Beyond 8 Kms
||First Child/Girl Child
||Siblings (No extra points for girl child)
Documents to be attached with the Registration Form
(Self attested photocopies)
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Fee Receipt or Student Id’s copy for sibling points.
- Address proof (any one) from the listed documents.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Ration card Issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) with the name of the child.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Affidavit for First Child
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
Please Note: The timings will be 9.30 am to 12.30 pm. The school will remain closed on Sundays & Gazetted holidays
|Commencement of Admission Process
|Commencement of availability and submission of admission applications
|Last date of availability and submission of admission applications
|The tentative date of displaying the first list of selected children
|Closure of admission process
Click here to download Registration form
Change of date to put up the list for Pre School admission 2015-16
The tentative date for putting up the first list of the selected students for Pre School admission for the session 2015-16 is January 17, 2015 at 4:00 pm on the school's website and the notice board
INFORMATION REGARDING EWS DRAW
DRAW FOR THE CANDIDATES/APPLICANTS UNDER EWS & DISADVANTAGED GROUP CATEGORY LIVING WITHIN THE PROXIMITY OF 0-1 KM WILL BE DONE IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES ON SATURDAY JAN 17, 2015, AT 2.00 PM.
ONLY ONE REPRESENTATIVE CARRYING AN I-CARD AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP OF THE CANDIDATE CAN BE PRESENT FOR THE DRAW.
INFORMATION REGARDING GENERAL CATEGORY DRAW
Draw for General category applicants with 70 points and siblings will be held on Friday Jan 16, 2015 at 3.00 pm in the school premises.
Only one of the parents per applicant with a valid acknowledgement slip will be allowed to attend the draw.