The plethora of co curricular activities conducted in the school not only fulfill the aesthetic and creative urge of the students, but also promote a positive self confidence and a sense of achievement through participation and stage exposure.
The various co curricular activities provided are:
· Music- Vocal and Instrumental (Indian and Western)
· Art and craft activities
· Indian Classical, semi classical and Western Dance forms
· Celebrations of all Indian and international festivals like Janamashtmi, Dussehra, Diwali, Gurupurab, Eid and Christmas and Halloween etc, to imbibe spirit of secularism / tolerance
· Events such as Earth Day, Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, Grandparents’ Day, Halloween, Diwali, Christmas, Annual Days, Sports Days, Annual Science Exhibitions, Class Presentations etc.
· Competitions like debates, declamations, quizzes, Venkateshwar Model United Nations Conference (VMUNC), street plays and skit competitions, poetry recitation etc.
· Clubs viz. Entrepreneur Club, Eco Club, Disaster Management Club, Scouts and Guides Club, Astronomy and 3D Clubs , Community Service Club, Literary Club etc
Music, art, craft and theatre are other activities that are undertaken at the school.