• A well ventilated, well lighted, air-conditioned and aesthetically designed building.
• Pollution free Campus.
• Congenial atmosphere to make students feel welcome and secure.
• Uninterrupted power supply throughout the day.
• RO (Reverse Osmosis) Filtered drinking water facility.
Aesthetically designed, catering to the enquiries of parents, providing relevant information and messages, with the goal of collaborative functioning.
For holding important meetings and discussions.
A centrally air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 300, complete with an LCD projector and Public Address System. It also serves as a multipurpose hall for school functions, seminars, meetings, workshops etc.
A multifunctional arena that houses a variety of innovative games, charts, toys, flash cards, puzzles and other teaching aids to stimulate the mind and bring creativity in the teaching and learning process. The resource room serves as a place for a hands-on experience and practical approach to teaching.
• Spacious, well lit and centrally air-conditioned class rooms with flexible furniture to modify seating arrangement at will.
• Technologically equipped with 'Smart Class' programme and interactive pedagogical activities.
Nutritionally balanced food and snacks are served at the Canteen. Coupon system is followed. Bringing money to school is discouraged.
• A computerized and well stocked library with Internet connectivity comprising not only books but also CDs and DVDs to cater to the needs of students and teachers alike.
• Open shelf system to allow the students an easy access to the books, journals, magazines, newspapers, and encyclopaedias. Separate reading room and reference section available.
• A hi-tech computer lab with Internet connectivity to make the students tech-savvy and to keep them abreast with the latest.
• A lab that teaches not just computer science as a subject, but also, the integration of computer skills for learning of other subjects in the curriculum.
• To teach the basic as well as difficult and abstract concepts of Maths, the Maths Lab is optimally utilized as a hub of stimulating activities for students of all age groups.
• The Maths Lab practicals help the students appreciate the utility of Mathematical Operations in their daily lives.
The state-of-the-art VGS Science Laboratories: Physics, Chemistry and Biology, are resourcefully equipped with the excellent apparatus for conducting experiments. These labs are advantageously used to enhance the learners' learning abilities and skills by providing extensive practical experience.
Robotics and 3 D Printing Labs
The school has established the Robotics Lab with a vision to cultivate innovation and an environment to promote the development and use of technology to find feasible solutions to problems.
As an integral part of the Robotics Lab, the school has a dedicated 3D printing lab. The labs aim to help students to understand the concepts of STEM and STEAM based education. It enhances their critical thinking and improves innovative and creativity. Through experiential learning and various activities, students are expertly trained to develop their scientific ideas and give them shape.